Our Special Payroll Business Package
Our clients consistently pointed out the limitations of the service they receive from the payroll processing firms. The main limitations are:
- They are always talking to low level processing clerks and are unable to get vital payroll planning information to assist in meaningful business planning.
- Very often our clients had one company doing the bookkeeping and another doing the payroll, resulting in additional costs and confusion.
- Our clients receive no consulting on ways to save money on payroll taxes, workman' compensation and employee benefits. In fact, all our clients receive are computerized payroll checks and reports that are very often not helpful in running their businesses.
- Our clients are being 'nickeled' and 'dimed' by the Payroll Companies. They often signed up for "one low weekly fee", and ended up paying additional fees for things such as end of year work, W-2s, set-up fees and delivery charges.
We listened to our clients and we introduced our SPECIAL PAYROLL BUSINESS PACKAGE for our clients and now we are introducing it to you. The main features of this new service are:
- You work with highly competent accountants, who understand payroll issues and how it relates to the rest of your business. We provide you with guidance on such areas as Workplace and Occupational Safety and Health Laws, pay level for officers and retirement planning.
- Our Red Flag Guardian Service monitors workman's compensation, overtime and unemployment compensation issues.
- We customized our service to meet your needs. Our Special Service includes the delivery of payroll checks to your office or direct deposit into your employees' bank account, the on-time electronis payment of all payroll taxes and on-time filing of all payroll reports.
As a local Accounting firm we believe that you deserve more than computer generated checks and reports with no guidance or personal service.
As Accountants we have an in-depth understanding of your payroll needs and issues. We provide you with payroll guidance and superior service!
Please take advantage of our Free No-Obligation Consultationby completing and submitting the information below.